Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After finally getting iTunes version 12.6.** to install, I am getting error messages that Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll is corrupt or not designed for Windows. Any ideas of what is going on?

My first attempts at upgrading iTunes gave me messages that the software signature was invalid and Windows stopped the download.

Today, it finally worked, but Bonjour has an invalid signature or corrupted file and is giving error messages to that effect: especially if I have MS Money opened.

Yeah, old school.

Win 7 64 Pro

32 GB memory

AMD FX6300

ASUS Sabertooth FX 990 Rev.2

Custom, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2016 9:56 AM

Check the troubleshooting steps in this ASC User provided tip sheet. This is the most comprehensive collection of tips regarding problems with iTunes and Windows. Thanks in advance to turingtest2 for this workup. Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates

1 reply

After finally getting iTunes version 12.6.** to install, I am getting error messages that Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll is corrupt or not designed for Windows. Any ideas of what is going on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.