Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need to help!!she has a love for her son!!!

Hi! My name is trang. living in Vietnam. . My cousin aunt, she lived the countryside. she had a son in college in tphcm.co wants to buy gifts for her son the phone 1 apple brand. because she knows her son very liked that phone. gifts that she parked the university. on the way from home to visit him. she saw one person in the store to sell the phone that she wanted to give him, he does not sell in the store phone that she was asked why he wanted to sell the phone, he said he needed the money to take her elderly mother should seek medical care right away to sell this handset but they pay lower prices than you can not sell, and she bought it, but she did not know the phone was reported lost, she did not give her son for fear he'd bought buon.co ip6 phone a few months. Today we have the opportunity to meet and she has confided to me to see if I know where can fix them. !!

So today I want to ask her apple can help by making the phone that can operate normally. if you accept help for her, sure she would be very pleased and happy to exchange the gift for her son !!!

very very hopeful and looking forward to your early reply ....

Signed: TRANG...

ps: her son is studying the doctor, so the phone could very well help him in finding documents....

<Image Edited for Personal Information>

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 12:41 PM

1 reply

need to help!!she has a love for her son!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.