Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync all Notes (from email addresses) to iCloud

Hello there,

I've recently discovered my Notes to be split up over the years across three email addresses, one of which was a college email address and has since been disabled (yet this is the one my latest Notes have been added to).

I've searched so hard to find out how to transfer all my Notes from the three email addresses onto my iCloud account, but I really can't find anything to explain if and how this is possible.

My Notes contain a lot of important information which I fear I might lose (especially since the Notes for the last two years have been synced to an email address to which I no longer have access).

Thank you in advance for any suggestions: I am rather concerned,

Adam

(I am using an iPhone 5S running on 7.0.x but I'll update if need be.)

(Just so you know, on the off-chance that it be relevant, the built-in Mail app has not functioned for two or three years. I attempt to open it and it closes before it loads.)

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 12:25 PM

5 replies

Feb 13, 2016 12:34 PM in response to Adam470

Nope - you had indicated that one of your Apple ID's was not a working email anymore - I was telling you how to change that

As regards your question of combining notes from across ID's - not sure that that can be done - other than you literally copying and pasting or using some kind of extractor software (You can google it if you would like) to extract the notes content from an iTunes backup

Feb 13, 2016 12:58 PM in response to ManSinha

No, I'm sorry, you must have misread my post.

The problem is not with Apple IDs (there is no apostrophe needed) and this question is not for help recovering an email address (let alone an Apple ID). I made that clear by putting the most relevant part of the problem in bold.

At no point did I indicate a problem with an Apple ID.

My college email address was a gmail account and is lost forever. I accept that and I have no interest in recovering it.

I'm sorry you wasted time.

Feb 13, 2016 1:03 PM in response to ManSinha

'As regards your question of combining notes from across ID's - not sure that that can be done - other than you literally copying and pasting or using some kind of extractor software (You can google it if you would like) to extract the notes content from an iTunes backup'

Would this part of your message apply to email addresses or just to having multiple, conflicting Apple IDs?

Sync all Notes (from email addresses) to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.