Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a problem with error 53.I know this error it's for the people that had their iphone fixed by a third party before, the thing is my iphone 6 was never took to a third party before, so has anyone's opinion

i have a problem with error 53.i have 6+ and i m out of any guarantee. I know this error it's for the people that had their iphone fixed by a third party before, the thing is my iPhone 6+was never took to a third party before, error 53 it isn't my fault .i was going to do an upgrade to new version

Has anyone's opinion what can i do

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 12:29 PM

5 replies

Feb 13, 2016 12:35 PM in response to Diap.leone

If your device is outside of its warranty, you can still make an appointment at the Genius Bar of Apple to have the device examined. Error 53 will also occur if there is other undefined hardware errors on the device. One of them has to do with Touch ID. Was your Touch ID ever working, or did it stop working? Have you had any damage to the device by dropping it, water damage, or home button damage?

Apple can examine the device and determine your options. You will also be inundated with other options of independent repair facilities, however before you look into that, understand that their work on your device will void any post-warranty support from Apple, and there is no way to know the qualifications of these repair facilities, since they are not certified by Apple, since Apple does not certify independent repair facilities. If you determine to go that route, make sure you find a way to check reviews, etc.

i have a problem with error 53.I know this error it's for the people that had their iphone fixed by a third party before, the thing is my iphone 6 was never took to a third party before, so has anyone's opinion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.