Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

latest update on iPOD erased/changed way i used to have a playlist and songs. i not want iRADIO i need my songs to appear on iPOD. am retired w/ limited $$$ & just want to enjoy music the way it used to appear on iPOD. sync did not work

please tell me how to undo latest iPOD update mess i did on 13feb16. i no longer see playlist or my 1008 songs i have on iTUNES. now i just see short list of songs i have and it appears if i hit these songs there is a charge next to this very short list!? i have windows 10 & had enough probs with windows update & now have same mess after doing latest update for iPOD!? am desperate for advice!!! am retired w/ limited $$$ & just want to enjoy music i already paid for on iPOD. thank god i did not alter songs on iTUNES!!!! please help am desperate

iPod touch, iOS 6

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 10:06 PM

This is an iPod touch? It says "iOS 6" in your profile info. Is that the updated version? If not, what version do you currently have installed.

I do not know what "iRADIO" is... Are you referring to the Apple Music streaming music service?

2 replies

Feb 15, 2016 10:19 PM in response to Kenichi Watanabe

I have widows 10 & upgraded to latest version of iTunes when my troubles started. don't know how iOS6 got in my profile since I not have a MAC computer? there was no drop down to describe my latest version of windows 10 & I probably made mistake & hit ios6 by accident. my iTunes on computer is fine with no problems.it is in the iPOD that the mess began when I agreed to get the latest update & then my familiar songs & playlists no longer appear in the display. I now only see MUSIC & what appears to be radio subscription & also see very shortened list of maybe 10songs I already have but looks as though iTunes wants me to buy again. I almost was going to do procedure to take my iPOD back to its original pristine brand-new state BUT many of the 1023 songs I have where bought from old rhapsody program and manually transferred by me to my iTunes in my laptop. am worried if I make iPOD go back to original state I might lose half or more of my songs. i tried to sync & bring music from laptop to my iPOD sseveral times with no success!? but i do see in one part of iPOD section that it does tell me i have 1023 songs & 13GB free--BUT I CAN NOT SEE MY SONGS OR PLAYLISTS when i turn on my iPOD. should i attempt to make iPOD go back to pristine like new state & then try to sync again & not worry about losing non-apple purchased songs? on the back-up section it tells how to make songs go from iPOD to computer but i want all mu songs & playlists to go from my laptop to my iPOD and NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND AS THE BACK-UP PROCESS SUGGESTS. sync does not evidently work like i think it should?? please tell me procedure???

latest update on iPOD erased/changed way i used to have a playlist and songs. i not want iRADIO i need my songs to appear on iPOD. am retired w/ limited $$$ & just want to enjoy music the way it used to appear on iPOD. sync did not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.