Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone Disabled Cloud Partially Backed Up

I am aware of all the options available to me to reset and restore what has been successfully backed up(I think😕).Im at my wits end which admittedly didnt take long to get to.Id just like to save the pictures which for some unexplained reason didnt get backed up. So if i take my phone to an apple store with my ID and my cloud password or whatever other info they may need,is it possible for them to extract my data from my phone which i have locked myself out of and disabled due to putting the wrong password in repeatedly.I never made an itunes account until after this issue when the phone said to connect to itunes. When i did so itunes said i needed to put my password in to go any further😠***!!!!😢... Any help would be greatly appreciated but worse come to worse i will do a recovery or hard reset or whatever

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 3:04 PM

There are no replies.

Phone Disabled Cloud Partially Backed Up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.