Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Would a macbook pro model A1278 case be compatible with macbook pro model A1502 case?

Would a macbook pro model A1278 case be compatible with macbook pro model A1502 case?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), model# A1502

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 4:50 PM

No. The ports are different.

2 replies

Feb 13, 2016 4:59 PM in response to Duane

Meant to click solved, thank you. I've been looking for a solid black, modern, protective, case that completely blocks out the logo on the front of my MacBook Pro 13.3inch Retina model A1502 and I've had no luck. I finally found one that completely blacked out the logo and gave it some form of a protective barrier but unfortunately it does match my model. I'm finding matching a number of things with this model is becoming complicated, because I wanted to add more memory and they not only discontinued the memory for this version, no one makes a compatible version.

Either way, I do appreciate your help with this question. Thank you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.