Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Experiencing some rather odd problems.

Basically I had my app reviewed by the developers team the other day, and my app turned out to be rejected. This made me very surprised, as I had really made sure that the app was flawless and didn't contain any errors. However, I got the response from Apple telling me that the app seemed to crash after opening the "settings"-window in my app. This was also something that made me question the response, as I tested the app on every device before sending it. I hooked up my iPad and re-tested it after I got the reply from Apple, and everything seems to be normal both on a real iPad device and the simulator. The only real solution here, must be that there has been some unknown errors along in the building and uploading of the app, because the developer team re-tested my app but apparently got the same error? They did also provide me with a crash-log, but this looks just greek to me - and doesn't really explain something. I mean, my source code is clean and working? What should I do? Re-upload with a new build/version, or send an appeal?

iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 2:17 PM

There are no replies.

Experiencing some rather odd problems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.