Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i bought Iphon 6 from another country and It does not work in USA Please Help!

Hi Recently i went to south korea and i bought iphone 6 in there and used it

And I came back to USA try to using same iphone 6, but it does not work with my verizon sim card

So i went the verzion store to finding the problem however they also could not fixed the problem

Can you please help me?

iPhone 6

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 6:01 PM

5 replies

Feb 13, 2016 6:03 PM in response to Choihs

No. You can't use that phone on Verizon. Verizon is a CDMA carrier. It may be possible to get it to work on the Verizon LTE network, but they will not activate it on their CDMA network. The only unlocked iPhones they will activate on their network (excluding those sold specifically for Verizon) are the 6s and 6s Plus.

Feb 13, 2016 6:11 PM in response to KiltedTim

KiltedTim wrote:

No. You can't use that phone on Verizon. Verizon is a CDMA carrier. It may be possible to get it to work on the Verizon LTE network, but they will not activate it on their CDMA network. The only unlocked iPhones they will activate on their network (excluding those sold specifically for Verizon) are the 6s and 6s Plus.

That's not correct. Verizon will accept any unlocked phone iPhone 6 or 6S series for their network. The can and will activate it on their CDMA and LTE networks, because all iPhones since the 4S are multimode, supporting CDMA, GSM and LTE (5 and later only).

However, it must be carrier unlocked.

Hi i bought Iphon 6 from another country and It does not work in USA Please Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.