Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About Apple iTunes & DVD Movies I Bought With Digital Copy's

Ok I Have a DVD Movie of The Predator's that I Bought on Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital Copy

I Have The Digital Copy of Predator's Movie DVD Disk inside My Apple iMac Computer

& now i'm at The Part putting in My Activation Code to transfer My DVD Movie of The Predator's to Apple iTunes & I Put in My Code & I Type in My Apple id & password all it's telling me that's it's transfering my Movie to Apple iTunes

but it does not do nothing it's really not Transferring nothing & I Tried Pocket Blu but that iPhone App seems outdated i can't get it to work???

i tried putting in my Activation Code over & over again on Apple iTunes & all it's telling me that's it's transferring my Movie to Apple iTunes but it's still does not do nothing???

i tried looking for my Movie in my purchased list & on My Apple iTunes Movie list & i don't see My Digital Copy of The Predator's Movie anywhere on My Apple iTunes Account????

so is there any other work around i can try???

or

this Digital Copy no longer work's with this Apple iTunes Update????

cause there was a Sign coming up that i had a newer version of Apple iTunes & this Digital Copy requires a lower version

is that the case???

so how do i get my Free Digital Copy of The Predator's on Apple iTunes???

& or how do i get My Free Digital Copy to go on My Apple iMac Computer????

can someone please help me please????

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.2), Mid 2009 24inch Apple iMac Computer

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 6:06 PM

1 reply

Feb 15, 2016 6:18 AM in response to Apple4Ever556

Hi, Apple4Ever556.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand you are experiencing an issue redeeming a Digital Copy in iTunes. This feature is still available in iTunes and the transfer process can take some time to complete. Here is some information on this process, how to download a Digital Copy from your past purchased and how to reach out to iTunes support for assistance if you still experience this issue.

Redeem titles with a Digital Copy disc and a redemption code

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Insert your iTunes Digital Copy disc into the DVD drive.
  3. Enter the redemption code included with your DVD in the main iTunes window. Then click Redeem.
    If the DVD doesn't appear in iTunes and the disc plays without issue in your computer's DVD application, confirm with the vendor that the title has iTunes Digital Copy.
  4. Enter the Apple ID and password for your iTunes Store account.
    You'll see a screen showing that your code was successfully redeemed.
  5. Click the download status to the right of the iTunes LCD to check the progress of your transfer.
  6. After the transfer completes, click Movies in the Library menu to see the transferred content.

User uploaded file

Learn more

iTunes Digital Copies aren't available in every country.

You must use a Digital Copy code in the iTunes Store country where the packaging says it will work. For example, you'll need a U.S. iTunes Store Apple ID to use a code from a U.S. DVD, and you'll need an Australian iTunes Store Apple ID to use a code from an Australian DVD.

Learn how to redownload your digital copy from iCloud.

If your Digital Copy DVD or Blu-ray is damaged, scratched, or missing its redemption code or Digital Copy disc, contact the appropriate studio for help.

If you have trouble redeeming your Digital Copy code or downloading your iTunes Digital Copy, contact iTunes Store Support.

Redeem digital copies of DVDs or Blu-rays in iTunes

Cheers

About Apple iTunes & DVD Movies I Bought With Digital Copy's

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.