Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm unable to install a security app

IT won't let me do this. I have a iPhone 6 with 16 gig and some one will not let me install a security app but they copy everything and like a dummy I took password or left off after wiping out all my contact and reinstalling! Not really sure who but no land line and unable to call payments in without them getting info or get on Internet to pay bills, and they installed a payee on my bank account! I had to electronicly send entire soc sec check to mortgage co. And now wondering if they are for real after seeing my house on web for sale and I was no longer the owner!! What do I do?

iPad 2, Windows XP, not enough space seems to be left o

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 5:38 PM

2 replies

I'm unable to install a security app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.