Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.7.5 missing mac app store where to get it

I have old mac book pro, still love it, but had issues, did factory restore ( originally got it and installed Snow Leopard) then upgraded to Lion, now at Lion 10.7.5 and am not sure what happened in factory restore, but nowhere is my mac app store, I have tried to download different things to get it, but apparently I cannot get it as a standalone and don't want to downgrade back to snow leopard to find it. afraid of the mess, and so i ask, since apple no longer has any way for me to upgrade to maverick and the rest ( apparently no leaping forward in upgrades) but all upgrades must come through the mac app store, anyhow, I need to find a way to get this back and I am at a major loss in this. When trying to do combo update ( saw this posted ) for using it out of there, my system said must have 10.6 but I cannot have that, as I am already at 10.7.5. Its like Alice in the looking glass at this point,I am following a white rabbit down the hole and have no idea where I am going to end up, but any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 7:05 PM

6 replies

10.7.5 missing mac app store where to get it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.