Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a question about “Apple AC Wall Plug Adapter Exchange Program”

I bought “World Travel Adapter Kit” early 2009 maybe.

So, I have “Round thin pins”, “Flat angled blades” and two things are affected by Apple AC Wall Plug Adapter Exchange Program.

I visit “Authorized Apple Service Provider” in Korea. And I heard that they don’t have two affected plug adaptors and if customer want to exchange it. Go to the affected area and visit their country service center.

I am curious about this situation. I bought it for oversee travel.

For example, If I had to do. First I arrived Brazil and looking for Apple Service center and show its serial number and exchange it ? I think it’s nonsense.

How could I fix this problem ?

Thanks

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 7:04 PM

1 reply

Feb 13, 2016 7:34 PM in response to Tae Seung

We probably can't answer your direct question definitively - but this seems to give the instructions (in no uncertain terms)

Exchange Process

Please choose one of the following options below. We will need to verify your Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod serial number as part of the exchange process so please find your serial number in advance. Finding your device serial number is easy.

Customers who purchased a World Travel Adapter Kit should use one of the options above to exchange their affected parts.

* from https://www.apple.com/support/ac-wallplug-adapter/

I have a question about “Apple AC Wall Plug Adapter Exchange Program”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.