Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6s plus rose gold, color fading

I have an iphone 6s plus rose gold and the color of the back corner and around the lens are fading how can I fix it?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2.1, Rose gold

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 2:48 AM

5 replies

Feb 15, 2016 11:00 AM in response to Sarvi.shojai22

Hi Sarvi.shojai22 -

If you live near anApple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, your iPhone can be inspected and they can discuss their findings with you.

Here is some additional information on the iPhone service options. Click on the link and then on the country where the iPhone was purchased for more information.

Service Answer Center - iPhone

Take care,

May 7, 2016 8:11 PM in response to Sarvi.shojai22

I Just responded to another post about this - were the spots where there was fading exposed with the case you were using? I was using an Otterbox Commuter case where there was a cut out for the Apple logo & camera lens and both now have faded rings that now look pink instead of rose gold in these exposed spots... in this photo it's a little hard to tell but in other lighting it's obvious... Did you end up bringing your phone to Apple? Did they do anything for you? User uploaded file

Iphone 6s plus rose gold, color fading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.