Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting or repairing Apple health app sharing in privacy settings menu

Apple health app losing data, deleting sharing to and from all my health based apps, as well as my dashboard menu. I've observed this repeatedly occuring both within the Health app and the app request screen of the privacy section of the iOS settings menu.

No transfer of information passes between Apple health and any other app. I was able to manually enter data previously, but currently Apple health freezes or crashes so I can' load any data now. In addition, Apple health dumped any data previously entered, so I've lost 6+ months of records.

Finally, to add insult to injury, Apple health is gobbling up my memory, currently consuming 12.5 GB.

Does anyone know how I can resolve my problem? Please take into consideration that I am over 60 with a nursing background, raising a home bound 16 year old teen with ADHD and modera autism who interrupts constantly. I also am resuming chemo, so please give thorough instructions in consideration of my stressed, foggy brain.

WIth deep confidence and appreciation, SusanKC

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2, 4.7"

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 12:28 AM

There are no replies.

Setting or repairing Apple health app sharing in privacy settings menu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.