Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone network problems URGENT

My iPhone 5s is connected to wifi but i cannot access Whatsapp or Internet or any app that requires network. My wifi is working perfectly fine as my other devices are connected.

Have tried using cellular instead of wifi, resetting all settings, restarting and powering off the iPhone, on & off airplane mode but it still cannot work.

I considered erasing all my my content and settings but i also cannot do so without network.

Are there any suggestions?

Thank you

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 1:37 AM

1 reply

Feb 15, 2016 9:47 AM in response to lwc62

Howdy lwc62,

Welcome to Apple Support Communites.

It sounds like there's an issue connecting to the Internet with multiple apps when using Wi-Fi on your iPhone 5s while other devices are able to connect to the Internet using that same Wi-Fi network. If you haven't already, try taking a look at the article linked below and running through each of the general Wi-Fi network troubleshooting tips that it provides.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

So long.

iPhone network problems URGENT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.