Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having trouble logging into iTunes account.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me troubleshoot logging into my iTunes account. I have an iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 9.0.2. I have been trying to log in to my iTunes account so that I can purchase an album as well as to the App Store to update apps. When I click on use existing account as I do alternate between 2 accounts, I enter my email and enter my password and I get a message back that I was unable to log in because of the password being incorrect. I have entered all possibilities for a password and made sure that every single one was entered in correctly yet I have got no results. My password is the same for both accounts, so there is no issue with confusion. Please help!

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 12:53 AM

1 reply

Feb 15, 2016 9:16 AM in response to Juan491630

Hi, Juan491630.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand you are receiving a password incorrect prompt when attempting to sign into both your Apple ID accounts. I would recommend verifying that you are able to access both accounts by attempting to sign in via a web browser via the link below.

Manage your Apple account

The next step would be going through the information in article below. This may include reaching out to us for further assistance via the Get more help section.

If you forgot your Apple ID password

Cheers

Having trouble logging into iTunes account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.