Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BILLING INFORMATION /PREVIOUS PURCHASES

why do I need to update my billing information, in order to HAVE ACCESS TO ANYTHING I already bought?!!

apps: I couldn't care less, but it doesn't make sense to me; to not let me watch any of the movies I already purchased! I bought them, so I can watch them,WHENEVER I WANT! Just crazy to me.

UPdating or "icloud download" is impossible to. I already went through apples loops to download and/ or purchase my content, why do you still have ownership and control what I already purchased.

LIttle things like this, just keep adding up; and pushing me closer and closer to ANDROID.

Itunes-OTHER, Other OS, All my apple devices

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 1:03 AM

4 replies

Feb 14, 2016 1:09 AM in response to Daps01

For info we are fellow users on these user-to-user forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple.

If you have a credit card on your account then it has to be a valid card and it's details complete when downloading anything. Have you tried logging into your account, not when trying to download something, and seeing if you get the 'none' option so that you can remove the card : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support ?

BILLING INFORMATION /PREVIOUS PURCHASES

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.