Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting reminder list or calendars don´t work

Hi all.

I have a problem deleting lists in the reminders app or calendars in the calendar app. I already searched for answers in the forum, found something but no solutions worked for me.

I have in my reminder list 4x times the list "Family". One of this four is my active family sharing list which works fine for the family members. But apart from this list I have 3 list also called "Family" which are impossible to delete. When I delete the whole list, after some seconds it is back on my device. The lists are not shared and I suppose they are from an old "family sharing" list.

The same happens in my calendar app. I have two time a calendar called "Family" one is active and working (syncing) with the family members of the "family sharing" list , but the second "family" calendar is also impossible to delete. Also other lists are not possible to delete which are not from family sharing.

I tried to delete it on my iPhone, on my Mac or through iCloud.com. Nothing worked, always popping up again. On my girlfriends iPhone is only one Family list which is working together with mine.

I tried different things already:

1. Logout from my iCloud account on my iPhone and then delete the lists on my mac.
  2. Logout on iPhone and Mac and delete on iCloud.com
  3. Restore iPhone

Somebody having some more ideas?

I have iOS 9.2.1 installed.

Regards,

Mike

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 4:15 AM

There are no replies.

Deleting reminder list or calendars don´t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.