Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete Automation SubTracks in LPX's Track Header?

I can't get rid of these automation sub-tracks. Clicking the "x" does not delete them, it only appears to remove them from view even after saving. Clicking the disclosure triangle brings them back again. 😠 I have RTFM and it does not discuss deleting sub-tracks.

User uploaded file

Anyone know?

Logic Pro X, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 5:00 AM

2 replies

Feb 14, 2016 3:32 PM in response to Indyuser

Thanks for the speedy response but Clicking the "x" does not delete them, it only appears to remove them from view even after saving. Clicking the disclosure triangle brings them back again.

I've clicked the "x" more times than I have current Sub-Tracks, they will not go away.

Can anyone else try this? Perhaps I've overlooked some Preferences.

Delete Automation SubTracks in LPX's Track Header?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.