Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I take a photo it can be seen in the preview box, but then if I look at my camera roll it is no where to be see??

Recently, when I have taken a photo I can see it on the preview box but then when I check my camera roll it isn't there ?

This also occurs with screenshots.

I've tried holding the home button and the lock button to reset the iPod 5, however when it has reset i'll look on my camera roll and after a couple of minutes the photo will suddenly appear.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or my iPod is faulty ?

Please help.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 3:42 AM

2 replies

Feb 14, 2016 3:56 AM in response to darceyb_7

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

If still problem, make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store since it appears you have a hardware problem.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

When I take a photo it can be seen in the preview box, but then if I look at my camera roll it is no where to be see??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.