Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No service

my phone has been saying no service last night, I have checked with my carrier (giffgaff/O2). All of the account is ok, I tried everything, resetting network settings, checking for a network update and none of it work, I tried taking the sim in and out, rebooting my phone and still says no service, I tried my sim in another phone and it does not work, tried various compatible sims and this still does not work. Can anyone suggest what else I can do, I can't even get Apple to call me because of course I have no service and I see they don't have live chat anymore

thanks

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 3:53 AM

1 reply

Feb 15, 2016 11:43 AM in response to malboudehane

Hello malboudehane,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are getting the “No Service” message on your iPhone and have already completed some amazing troubleshooting.

If you have already contacted your carrier and completed all of the steps in the following article, which it appears you have, it may be necessary to have your iPhone evaluated for service.

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

I would suggest making an appointment at an Apple Retail Store or binging your iPhone into an Apple Authorized Service Provider. For information on this process, please use the following link as a resource.

Apple - Support - Service Answer Center

Cheers!

No service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.