Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i change my apple id on icloud drive for windows 10 ? i have changed my apple id recently and when i open the icloud drive on my pc it shows my old apple id. I have tried to sign out but i am unable to do so. How can i delete this

I have had to change my apple id and have tried to change it on the sign in page for icloud drive for windows 10. I have tried signing out but this does appear to work. My question is how do I sign out and then sign in with my new apple id?

Steve

iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 5:46 AM

1 reply

Feb 15, 2016 1:37 PM in response to boon2uk

Hello boon2uk,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like you edited your Apple ID for iCloud and now cannot sign out of the old account on your Windows computer. If this is correct, you will need to temporarily change your Apple ID back to the old account so you can sign out from your computer. Once signed out, you can edit the Apple ID back to the current, correct one.

This process is explained in more detail in the following article.

If iCloud asks you for the password to your previous Apple ID - Apple Support

Cheers!

how do i change my apple id on icloud drive for windows 10 ? i have changed my apple id recently and when i open the icloud drive on my pc it shows my old apple id. I have tried to sign out but i am unable to do so. How can i delete this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.