Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 is getting warm and battery drain very fast

I am a owner of an iPhone 6 ios 9.2.1 and my problems are : While using different apps like periscope , antutu , Skype video call using "LTE" or Facebook messenger my phone is getting very warm and battery drain so fast..I've tried a lot of things like factory reset and rebooting, stopped push notifications, no brightness , stop background app refresh but nothing happen. What do you suggest? Do you think that problem it's because of the ios 9.2.1?? Does anyone have the same problems? Thanks for all!! P.S Sorry for my bad English. PLEASE HELP !!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 5:14 AM

5 replies

Feb 15, 2016 12:57 PM in response to beamer777

Hi beamer777,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like there's an issue with the battery life draining quicker than expected on your iPhone 6 and you're also concerned about the iPhone getting warm. The document below provides information and troubleshooting tips that can help you identify apps and activities that are using your iPhone's battery life and it will also help you optimize the device's settings to preserve battery life.

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Also, this article provides information that should address your concerns about the temperature of the device while in use.

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support

Ciao.

iphone 6 is getting warm and battery drain very fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.