Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 6s Plus, iCloud photos upload does not start.

Hi

I got a new iPhone 6s Plus few weeks back. Few days ago I bought me a 200gb space in the iCloud. The photos upload does not start for me. Going to the phone´s Settings > iCloud > Photos where the iCloud Photo library is set to on, the status is just stuck in "Uploading 1064 items" and has never moved or uploaded a single photo.

Any ideas?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 5:54 AM

1 reply

Feb 15, 2016 1:59 PM in response to gunnarreyr

Hi gunnarreyr,

Do you have a Mac computer or a PC with access to the internet? On your Mac, if you open the Photos app you will see the progress of your update to iCloud Photo Library. Or, if you go to the internet (from a computer, not your iPhone) and type www.icloud.com in the address line, you will be taken to the iCloud website and you should be able to see what photos have been uploaded thus far. The amount of time it takes depends on the size of the photos and the speed of your internet connection. I'll include some resources below to help you with your iCloud Photo Library.

iCloud Photo Library FAQ

Check the status of your library in Photos for OS X

Take care,

New iPhone 6s Plus, iCloud photos upload does not start.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.