Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot export videos from my iPhone's iMovie

Product name: iPhone 6S and the latest version of iMovie

Storage capacity: 128 MB

I created a trailer and would like to export it to a video clip. However, no matter what export channel I selected, the exporting would suddenly suspend. Then an error message would appear on screen.

Thanks!

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 6:41 AM

3 replies

Feb 14, 2016 8:08 AM in response to devilmak

I doubt I have a solution for you, but you should at least share the text of the error message in case it means something to somebody else. It may help to close all apps and reboot the device before attempting to make the export again. If you can export to iTunes you should be able to copy off the project using the file sharing area on your device's apps page when it is connected to iTunes.

tt2

Feb 15, 2016 9:23 AM in response to hammondfra

I had this issue a while back. Not sure what triggered it, but making a small adjustment to my project seemed to fix it. (In my case, I added a title on my first clip and it exported fine after that). It's some sort of bug and it appears to have been around for several versions. If you can't get it to work, you should report it to Apple here: http://www.apple.com/feedback/imovie_ios.html

I cannot export videos from my iPhone's iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.