Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade to iPhone 6

I currently have an iPhone 5S that I've had since August 2014. Lately, it's been slow, and will even freeze/crash while I'm using it fairly often. It doesn't happen daily or anything, but maybe a few times a week. I got a new case for it a few months ago; during the process of looking for one, the guy at the Apple Store told me that Apple is starting to phase out the iPhone 5S and focus much more on the iPhone 6 and newer.

So it got me thinking that it might be time to move up, especially if the 5S is slowly being phased out, especially when it comes to accessories. I have Verizon and I'm available for an upgrade. Would it be a good time to upgrade? Other than the occasional crash, it still works fine. Messages send quick, calls are good, WiFi is fast. It's just the occasional crash and the fact that before too long, this phone will be considered obsolete. Thoughts?

Thanks!!

MacBook

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 9:30 AM

There are no replies.

Upgrade to iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.