Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes

How do I uncheck whole column of songs, not just one. Use to be able.

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 11:49 AM

Ctrl-A will select all the songs in whatever list you have up. If you want to exclude a couple songs, you can Ctrl-click to select/deselect songs while keeping the current selection. Shift-click will select everything from where you last clicked (i.e. if I select a song, and then shift-click three songs down, all four songs will be selected); however, shift-click can only be used to select as far as I can tell, not deselect.

From there you can right-click, and select check/uncheck selection.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2016 11:49 AM in response to getarget

Ctrl-A will select all the songs in whatever list you have up. If you want to exclude a couple songs, you can Ctrl-click to select/deselect songs while keeping the current selection. Shift-click will select everything from where you last clicked (i.e. if I select a song, and then shift-click three songs down, all four songs will be selected); however, shift-click can only be used to select as far as I can tell, not deselect.

From there you can right-click, and select check/uncheck selection.

itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.