Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i think i still have funds for purchising music but i forgot my password when i reset it the only way to see my history is too remember my old password if i could have done that i would not have reset the password in the first place

when i had to change my password to get into my account because i forgot the old one when i tried to see how much in funds were still in the account i could not access that information because i did not have the old password plus as i try to post this question i am getting asked what in my opinion is a lot of run around questions trying to discourage me from using customer support

iPod nano

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 12:19 PM

1 reply

i think i still have funds for purchising music but i forgot my password when i reset it the only way to see my history is too remember my old password if i could have done that i would not have reset the password in the first place

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.