Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different artist pictures on iPhone

Hi everyone! I realized this problem before a few weeks ago and I go crazy everytime. I love listening to music. I added my favourite songs. It was a mess and I edited %90 of songs in iTunes library by iTunes. I clicked to ''Artists'' on my iPhone 5s and I realized it shows irrelevant pictures of that artist. When I check artists on my pc. It's perfectly good. It shows same pictures (for artist and album) for that artist

I can fix it by adding something behind artist' name. Like Billy Idoll instead of Billy Idol. It works but I don't wanna do that. I want Apple to fix this 'cause it's not me. It's phone itself

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 12:38 AM

Hey everyone! I was gonna do that sometime and I've just done. It's an absolute solution for your future song uploads

You have to edit them before sync them! I did this for W.A.S.P. songs before sync them. I synchronized them after I'm done with editing. It's perfectly good on my iPhone and pc. It seems I've lost my chance to do that for other songs I synced before. They've all gone wrong 😢 I've uploaded W.A.S.P. songs for the first time today. It doesn't work if your past uploads. I've deleted my iTunes from pc and uploaded again. It's same. You have to edit them before synchronize them

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2016 12:38 AM in response to DevilYA

Hey everyone! I was gonna do that sometime and I've just done. It's an absolute solution for your future song uploads

You have to edit them before sync them! I did this for W.A.S.P. songs before sync them. I synchronized them after I'm done with editing. It's perfectly good on my iPhone and pc. It seems I've lost my chance to do that for other songs I synced before. They've all gone wrong 😢 I've uploaded W.A.S.P. songs for the first time today. It doesn't work if your past uploads. I've deleted my iTunes from pc and uploaded again. It's same. You have to edit them before synchronize them

Different artist pictures on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.