Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I really need help to recover all of my old music from itunes this new computer wont let me authrize for some reason i tried all i could i have tons of stuff i would love to get back

I really need some help please from anyone that could. I sold my old computer and did not deautherize it and now I can get this new to authorize at all. I need to recover all my iTunes stuff to put on my new computer. I tried all of the steps shown and still got no where... So with this I ask can anyone help me please Thank you

null-OTHER, I have a Hp lab top computer

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 2:09 PM

2 replies

Feb 14, 2016 3:20 PM in response to Forrest jj1929

Do you have all the music files and your iTunes library database files on the new computer? If you cannot authorize, you may have exceeded the 5-computer limit for authorizations. If so, go to your account in iTunes and do a "Deauthorize All". This will deauthorize all the computers authorized on your account, including the one you got rid of. Then you should be able to authorize your new computer and re-authorize any others that you want to stay authorized. You can only do this once per year without special permission from Apple.

I really need help to recover all of my old music from itunes this new computer wont let me authrize for some reason i tried all i could i have tons of stuff i would love to get back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.