Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Making multi clip out of 3 cameras that do not start at same time.

Hi,

I want to set up a Multiclip that was shot with 3 cameras at a wedding. All of the cameras started at different times (see picture below) I synced them up as you can see from the picture below with H4N Audio on last audio track.

Here's what I've been doing and it's not working.

1) Since they are synced on the timeline, I select them all and drag them into a bin.

2) I highlight them all and click Modify --- Make Multi-clip. (Why does it tell me I have 7649 Video and 7649 Audio as 2 separate clips? It does not show that on the other 2 cameras.)

3) When the box comes up I set it to start at In Points.

4) It make a the clip, but when I double click it and it goes to the Viewer Window, I can see that's it's already out of sync. It should be showing only 1 camera angle since the next one starts a little later, But its shows 3 (See Picture)

What am I doing wrong and how can I get a Multi-clip out of this sequence that's all in sync.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Thanks in Advance

FCP 7

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 1:15 PM

There are no replies.

Making multi clip out of 3 cameras that do not start at same time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.