Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a MacBook Air 2015 early version running El Capitan 10.11.3. I have tried unsuccessfully twice to install Windows 10 using an upgrade from my Windows 8. I have finally given up that I will ever be able to install using the upgrade and have p

I have a MacBook Air 2015 early version running El Capitan 10.11.3. I have tried unsuccessfully twice to install Windows 10 using an upgrade from my Windows 8. I have finally given up that I will ever be able to install using the upgrade and have purchased Windows 10 on USB that is being shipped to me. Will I have better luck installing this with Bootcamp Assistant?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 1:43 PM

There are no replies.

I have a MacBook Air 2015 early version running El Capitan 10.11.3. I have tried unsuccessfully twice to install Windows 10 using an upgrade from my Windows 8. I have finally given up that I will ever be able to install using the upgrade and have p

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.