Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded a classical music album but cannot find where the downloaded digital booklet ended up.

I downloaded a classical music album from iTunes which I synched to my ancient iPOD. It was supposed to come with a digital booklet but I cannot figure out where to find the booklet on my laptop. Any one out there to help me? Thanks Mitch

Dell Inspiron Laptop, Windows XP

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 2:45 PM

4 replies

Feb 15, 2016 12:08 PM in response to RaleighNeuroDoc

Presumably, the booklet is in the pdf format and it should be in the Books section of your iTunes Library. You just have to find that section now ('cos Apple hide it!)...

(In the screenshots below, the album Homeland was a digital download with digital booklet from Amazon, but the iTunes Store procedure should be the same.)

In your iTunes, click on the ... icon (2.) and then select Edit (3.) instead the Books icon. (Selecting Books from this short list results the Books icon disappearing from the menu bar after you switch to another section):

User uploaded file

... and then select Books from this extended menu:

User uploaded file

Once you are looking in Books section, select My PDFs and the booklet should be listed there:

User uploaded file

Double-clicking the booklet opens it in Adobe Reader (providing you have it installed on your computer of course!).

As sallenmd mentioned, the booklet should be in the same folder as the album's music files.

I downloaded a classical music album but cannot find where the downloaded digital booklet ended up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.