Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Furious! I can't listen to my own music stuck on Apple Music screen

HI I can't listen to my music any longer . I tried switching Apple Music on and off restarted lots of times and I get stuck on the screen attached. I m furious at Apple for realising updates full of bugs and for dictating to me they I should use their Apple Music! No I won't use Apple Music and I think after having lots of issues with iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6 and how Apple releases updates that don't work and in fact ruin my iPad and I can't listen to music I paid for no thanks. Will look at other devices. But for now I need to be able to use my own music tracks. Anyone fond a solution? This is the stupid image you can't disable after several restarts with Apple Music on or off in settings. i get a full screen image of a girl with white earphones and half image is black. But no choice to join or not join just an image taking over my screen. In my eyes this is worst than spamming is taking my choice away. Is like Apple has installed a virus so I can't use my music!

iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 2:01 PM

There are no replies.

Furious! I can't listen to my own music stuck on Apple Music screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.