Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i edit my podcast info after it is submitted?

I just submitted my podcast to iTunes and it was approved and posted to the iTunes store. I am using liberated syndicate as my rss feed. I have tried adding my name to the author list (right now it says unknown) and changing my episode titles to what they need to be instead of what they are now (which is the title of the file). I'm just curious if there is a way to fix all of that or if I have to close my show and restart everything. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 3:15 PM

1 reply

Feb 15, 2016 12:00 AM in response to MrCook0311

You can make any change you want in the process you have used to make the feed, and simply re-upload it. You don't need to re-submit it - indeed you can't - nor to do anything drastic like terminating the podcast. Subscribers will see the changes almost immediately and the Store will take 1-2 days to update. If your episodes are showing with the file name as the title it's because you haven't entered anything in the 'title' tag for the episodes; presumably there is a place you can do this in 'Liberated Syndicate' but I can't advise on the specifics of using that.

how do i edit my podcast info after it is submitted?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.