Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to enter my boarding pass in wallet

Apple TV (2nd generation), iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 6:31 PM

4 replies

Feb 17, 2016 6:29 AM in response to haynanitas

Hi there haynanitas,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

The article below provides a lot of great information about the Wallet app and it should answer your question about adding the boarding pass to the Wallet app on your iPhone.

Use Wallet on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Use your passes

Some passes automatically appear at the right time or place because they include information based on time or location. For example, when you arrive at the airport, your boarding pass should appear. Slide to unlock your device to display and scan your pass.

With iOS 9 and your iPhone 6 or later, here are two quick ways to use a pass:

• If you have a credit, debit, or store card in Wallet, or a rewards card that works with Apple Pay, you can open Wallet by double-clicking the Home button.
  • If you turned on Automatic Selection for a rewards pass or store credit card, you can use that pass by holding your iPhone near the merchant's contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID.

If your pass doesn't appear on the Lock screen when you think it should, you can open Wallet and select the pass to scan it. A pass won't appear for these reasons:

• Location Services is off.
  • The Suggest on Lock Screen feature is turned off for that pass.
  • The merchant doesn't support this feature.

If you want automatic notifications for things like flight updates or coupons and sales for nearby stores, follow these steps:

1. Tap Settings > Notification Center > Wallet.
  2. Turn on Alerts or Banner notifications.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.