Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove individual Synced PC from Synced PC list

I'm using Iphone 4s and i have used my Iphone to sync data from total 4 PC, I have read somewhere that Iphone can be synced with maximum 5 PC's.

So I would like to remove some unwanted PC's list which is shown in "Itunes and WiFi Sync" settings. How can I do this?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 8:49 PM

1 reply

Feb 16, 2016 2:06 AM in response to hariprasad_cr

There may be some confusion here.

Devices sync with a single library, some may be manually managed from multiple libraries, but an iPhone can only be synced or manually managed from one library. Switching to another removes the existing media.

HT1535 - Managing content manually on iPhone, iPad, and iPod

Up to 5 computers can be simultaneously authorized for each Apple ID. iPods & iOS devices are limited to DRM protected content from up to 5 different accounts. There is no limit to the number of devices that you can load up with content using iTunes. You can deauthorize computers that you no longer wish to use to access protected content so that you can authorize others. You either do this on the specific machine or deatuthorize all and then reauthorize as needed.

HT1420 - iTunes Store: About authorization and deauthorization

A mix of up to 10 computers and iOS devices can be associated with your Apple ID for iTunes Match or automatic downloads of past purchases. There is a 90 limit before a computer/device can be switched to another ID.

HT4627 - iTunes Store: Associating a device or computer to your Apple ID

tt2

remove individual Synced PC from Synced PC list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.