Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove Bugsplat ????

I have an application that keeps coming up in my dock called "Bugsplat".

As far as I am aware, I have never installed it, and don't know where it came from. Bugsplat is not in my applications folder so I cant uninstall it.

Can anyone tell me what it is and how to get rid of it?

Many thanks

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Feb 16, 2016 11:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2017 7:44 AM

BugsplatReporter.app in the SketchUp.app!

You can finde it in:

Applications > SketchUp 2016 (or 2017) > SketchUp.app > Contents > Frameworks > BugSplat.framework > Versions > A > BugsplatReporter.app

Or find it with EasyFind.app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/easyfind/id411673888

8 replies

Feb 17, 2016 4:48 AM in response to Simontown

I've right clicked to reveal it in finder, and it appears within folder "A", but I can't locate it when searching the iMac.

Switch to Column view and walk back up the folder Path. A folder "A" is a subfolder of an Application bundle (applications are folders that hold many items--they aren't actually a single file).

As Esquared alludes, this may be a bug tracking program that is running "within" another program to provide crash data back to the developer so they can improve their product.

How do I remove Bugsplat ????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.