Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing program X3 Watch

Hi,

I have the program X3 Watch installed on my Macbook Pro (2013, Mid 2012, OS X Yosemite 10.10.5). I'm currently trying to remove this program with no success. Every time I go to the "X3 Watch" icon in my system preferences, I am prompted to log in with my X3 info. Every time I try, I am told there is a "login failure" and to check if I have a proper internet connection, which I do. There is no info about the correct/incorrect username and password. There is an option to reset the password, but the link I am taken to is not secure and will not allow me to continue. I may just be bad at this but I really cannot figure it out.

MacBook Pro, Operating System OS X Yosemite 10.1

Posted on Feb 17, 2016 6:48 PM

1 reply

Feb 19, 2016 7:04 AM in response to samgarmoe

Hi samgarmoe,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

You can use the following instructions provided by the app creators to uninstall the app:

How To Uninstall Old X3watch

How do I uninstall X3watch from a Mac?

For applications that are installed in System Preferences as a "Preference Pane," you can also try manually removing them using these steps:

1. Open Finder and choose Go > Computer
  2. Open you hard drive in Finder (usually called Macintosh HD)
  3. Go to /Library/PreferencePanes/
  4. Look for the application file (EG. "x3watch.prefpane")
  5. Hold down the Option key and drag the file to the desktop to move it
  6. Enter your OS X account password
  7. You may want to restart your Mac after completing this process.

Sincerely.

Removing program X3 Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.