Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I reset Achievements in iPhone Activity app?

After using the Apple Watch / Activity app for a period of time,

I realized that I set a calorie goal too high, hit it one time as a

fluke when I was a lumberjack for a day and received an

Achievement award in the Activity app based on the calorie goal.

I will probably never exceed that calorie burn again and as a result,

earning the Achievement awards are near impossible. I would like to

wipe all the rings from the iPhone Activity app and remove all Achievement

awards and start over. How do I do it?

I have iPhone 6sPlus 128GB updated to current iOS

iPhone 6s Plus, watchOS 2.1

Posted on Feb 19, 2016 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2016 5:45 AM

Hi

To reset all Activity app history (including Achievements), follow the steps below. Note that this process involves the permanent loss of all sensitive data on your iPhone and watch, including Health data, HomeKit data and saved passwords.

To change your Move goal (you may prefer to only do this, rather than all of the above):

• Open the Activity app on your watch:
    • Tap on the Activity rings complication.
    • Or go the Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) and tap on the Activity app icon (coloured rings).
  • From anywhere within the Activity app, press firmly on the screen > tap on Change Move Goal > choose a new goal by adjusting the target there.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2016 5:45 AM in response to qjasrwc

Hi

To reset all Activity app history (including Achievements), follow the steps below. Note that this process involves the permanent loss of all sensitive data on your iPhone and watch, including Health data, HomeKit data and saved passwords.

To change your Move goal (you may prefer to only do this, rather than all of the above):

• Open the Activity app on your watch:
    • Tap on the Activity rings complication.
    • Or go the Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) and tap on the Activity app icon (coloured rings).
  • From anywhere within the Activity app, press firmly on the screen > tap on Change Move Goal > choose a new goal by adjusting the target there.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.