Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thank You Apple!

Hello,

I want to thank to all employees of Apple company. I have never seen such a great and kind customer support service in my life. I bought my first Iphone 1.5 year ago. Before I used other brands phones. But now I see why Apple is the greatest company in the world. It values its customers.

I also want to give my special thanks to customer support service which operates in Turkey. Whenever I call to solve my problem, they try hard to help me and in the end we fix my problem every time. And again I hang up with thanks at the end of my every call.

Thank you for that service. I believe once a person meets with Apple, he/she never buys other brands phone.

Thank you for your concern and kindness.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 23, 2016 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2016 4:25 AM

How refreshing, thank you. The Forum users aren't Apple employees but a fellow Forum contributor K Shaffer has reposted your thread where Apple employees should see it. Thanks again.

3 replies

Thank You Apple!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.