You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my watch face magnified? i can't return to normal size without turning off/on.

why is my i watch sport 38mm face magnified? i can't return to normal size without turning off/on. how do i prevent and fix it without turning off/on?

Apple Watch Sport 38mm, watchOS 2.1

Posted on Feb 24, 2016 4:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2016 11:40 PM

Hi

Zoom (an accessibility feature) has been activated on your watch.

To disable Zoom:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - turn off.
  • Or on your watch, go to: Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) > Settings (cog icon) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - tap and turn off / on.

If the Accessibility Shortcut has been enabled and configured for Zoom, you can also enable and disable the feature more conveniently:

• On your watch: quickly press the Digital Crown (the round button) three times.

To configure the Accessibility Shortcut:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut (at the bottom) > select / deselect Zoom.
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 24, 2016 11:40 PM in response to katincali2

Hi

Zoom (an accessibility feature) has been activated on your watch.

To disable Zoom:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - turn off.
  • Or on your watch, go to: Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) > Settings (cog icon) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - tap and turn off / on.

If the Accessibility Shortcut has been enabled and configured for Zoom, you can also enable and disable the feature more conveniently:

• On your watch: quickly press the Digital Crown (the round button) three times.

To configure the Accessibility Shortcut:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut (at the bottom) > select / deselect Zoom.

why is my watch face magnified? i can't return to normal size without turning off/on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.