Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changed store from UK to China using my old post code. Now can't get back. Payment type is NONE but get requests in Billing to add card details.

Changed store from UK to China the other day using my old post code. Now can't get back to UK. Payment type is NONE but get requests in Billing to add card details which they're aren't any. Post code is changed back to UK. Phone is 4S iOS 9.2.1. Any ideas how to get back?

iPhone 5

Posted on Feb 26, 2016 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 29, 2016 4:52 AM

Hi Sandyback,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you changed the country associated with your Apple ID (iTunes Store account) and now you're being asked to provide a payment method. This happens when changing countries on an existing Apple ID, according to Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information?

If you changed your country or region

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

You might not be able to see or select the None payment option for one of these reasons. If you don't want to use a credit card, you can use another form of payment, such as a gift card.

Sincerely.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 29, 2016 4:52 AM in response to Sandyback

Hi Sandyback,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you changed the country associated with your Apple ID (iTunes Store account) and now you're being asked to provide a payment method. This happens when changing countries on an existing Apple ID, according to Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information?

If you changed your country or region

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

You might not be able to see or select the None payment option for one of these reasons. If you don't want to use a credit card, you can use another form of payment, such as a gift card.

Sincerely.

Changed store from UK to China using my old post code. Now can't get back. Payment type is NONE but get requests in Billing to add card details.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.