Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hulu

Why do I have to put in my user name and password every time I use the Hulu app on Apple TV 4? When I close the Hulu app and then go back into it, I have to re-enter my user name and password. Isn't there I way to store it without having to do this every time? I bought my Hulu subscription through Hulu not iTunes. Any ideas to solve this would be most appreciated.

Apple TV, tvOS 9.0.1

Posted on Feb 27, 2016 8:41 PM

5 replies

Jul 19, 2016 10:14 AM in response to Korab79

I bought an Apple TV 4 in part because the Hulu app on my Xbox One is so buggy that I thought it would be better on Apple TV. This bug causing us to have to log in every time, though, is actually worse than the bugs on the Xbox One Hulu app. Hulu just makes bad, buggy apps. Unfortunately, I think I'll have to return the Apple TV to the store over this. I know that Hulu makes the app and not Apple, but of all the tech companies, Apple is the one with the power and clout to call somebody over at Hulu and force them to make a working app for Apple TV.

Hulu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.