Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signed out of icloud, but photos still displayed

I used to have iCloud and Photos activated on my Apple TV. However, it started displaying some... personal photos and now I can't get them off! Ten of them are still displayed when the Photos app is hovered over. If I click the app, or one of the pictures, I get an endless white screen with a spinner, which is fine. But when I go back, those 10 photos still display across the top of the Home Screen.

Things I have done:

Deactivated iCloud/Home Sharing on my Photos app on my computer (where the original pics are stored)

Turned "iCloud Photo Sharing" and "My Photo Stream" to OFF under Accounts>iCloud on my Apple TV

Signed out of iCloud under Accounts on my Apple TV

Attempted to log in to iCloud on my Mac in order to delete the pictures, but they aren't technically on iCloud anymore

Please help!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.3.9)

Posted on Feb 28, 2016 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2016 10:18 AM

I fixed it. I also logged out of Home Sharing on my Apple TV, and then I hard-rebooted the Apple TV.

1 reply

Signed out of icloud, but photos still displayed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.