Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After trying and cancelling Apple Music on my iPad I now have the opening page of Apple Music showing when I tap my music icon. I am not able to access any of my own music and am unable to do anything but look at the Apple Music cover page.

I Tried Apple Music on my iPad for a month then discontinued it. I am now unable to access my music on my iPad. When I hit the music icon I get the cover page for Apple Music but am unable to do anything such as access my music. Can you pls help me to access my music and eliminate the cover page for Apple Music. Thank you.

virginia

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Mar 1, 2016 6:39 AM

There are no replies.

After trying and cancelling Apple Music on my iPad I now have the opening page of Apple Music showing when I tap my music icon. I am not able to access any of my own music and am unable to do anything but look at the Apple Music cover page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.