Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture 3.6: What are the current El Capitan issues?

After the next El Capitan update I'll move my Yosemite machines to El Cap (for non-Aperture reasons).

I'm on Aperture 3.6 and I have backups, installers, download from Apple store purchase, etc.

I'm just curious what doesn't work on El Cap. I remember reading of issues with a image profiling feature I haven't made much use of, but that was early on in El Cap.

What does El Cap break these days?

Posted on Mar 1, 2016 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2016 10:51 AM

One additional small problem is, that occasionally thumbnails are upside down in list view, the faces thumbnails, and the thumbnails of the images, when browsing an album in list view.

Some users have reported, that exporting from Aperture does not work, but I cannot confirm that. For me, exporting originals or editing versions is working on MacOS X 10.11.3.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2016 10:51 AM in response to jfaughnan

One additional small problem is, that occasionally thumbnails are upside down in list view, the faces thumbnails, and the thumbnails of the images, when browsing an album in list view.

Some users have reported, that exporting from Aperture does not work, but I cannot confirm that. For me, exporting originals or editing versions is working on MacOS X 10.11.3.

Aperture 3.6: What are the current El Capitan issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.