Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing details to another region

Hi,

I opened a Apple ID in Qatar, now I moved back to India. I was trying to change my region and credit/debit card details. I don't have any credit or debit card at the moment to use for the Apple ID so for now I want to use the account without any card by using the option none. But when I tried I couldn't change any of this even the region too. It is keep asking the card details. I even couldn't update the apps that I already downloaded.

Any advice ?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Mar 3, 2016 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2016 10:05 AM

From : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

If you don't have a valid payment method try contacting iTunes Support and see if there is anything that they can/will do : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2016 10:05 AM in response to soltra

From : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

If you don't have a valid payment method try contacting iTunes Support and see if there is anything that they can/will do : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Changing details to another region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.