Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Okay, so I'm rather new to Logic and I'm using Logic Express 8. I've been following in the Getting Started user guide and I apparently don't have the full set of software instruments for the software instrument tracks (according to the guide...). I k

Okay, so I'm rather new to Logic and I'm using Logic Express 8. I've been following in the Getting Started user guide and I apparently don't have the full set of software instruments for the software instrument tracks (according to the guide...). I know this isn't a big deal, but I kinda want to get the full package. I want to get to use all the instruments. Does anybody have an answer? Thanks!

Logic Express 8-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 5, 2016 3:32 PM

There are no replies.

Okay, so I'm rather new to Logic and I'm using Logic Express 8. I've been following in the Getting Started user guide and I apparently don't have the full set of software instruments for the software instrument tracks (according to the guide...). I k

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.